Saturday, May 31, 2008

I'm gettin' hitched!

I have recently realized that I haven't updated this blog in nearly a year! A lot has happened since I last updated. In August I met an amazing man named Scott, and in September I started my internship with Craig Rennebohm and The Mental Health Chaplaincy, his street ministry in downtown Seattle. I'm placed specifically at The Recovery Cafe, working with persons recovery from addictions and homelessness. In April, Scott and I got engaged, and will be getting married next fall. I am now finishing my 7th quarter and have 4 more to go before graduating.

Scott and I have set up a wedding website that has a blog, so all blog posts from now till the wedding will be posted there. There are two posts up right now: Wedding Traditions and Loving the Distance Between Us. Please check it out and continue to check back as we update the site and blog with more information and thoughts as the big day approaches!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your engagement

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home